Monday, March 25, 2019

Watercolour portrait sketch - Show your teeth




























How I dislike drawing teeth. If you make a slight change in that it is another persons mouth. I keep trying once in a while and never give up on that but honestly if I can avoid that I avoid it. Today another try. There is a certain likeness to the young man I drew. OK, out of the comfort zone! Maybe I still change the background to dark, maybe I leave it? What do you think?

Zähne male ich sehr ungern. Wenn man auch nur eine kleine Veränderung macht, ist es der Mund eines Anderen und passt absolut nicht mehr ins Bild. Ich versuche es immer wieder, aber wenn der Mund meines Models geschlossen ist, ist es mir natürlich lieber. Heute hab ich es mal wieder gewagt. Eine gewisse Ähnlichkeit ist da. Also raus aus der Komfortzone und üben...Vielleicht ändere ich den Hintergrund noch in eine dunklere Farbe? Was meint ihr?

No comments:

Post a Comment