Wednesday, June 20, 2018

direct watercolour no.20 (30 in 30 days challenge) Haus am Tor













This double-spread is probably the one I like best of my Rothenburg direct watercolour sketches so far which I did from a photo this time. I used a lot of cerulean blue for the shadows and for the wonky roof of the little house on the bridge I used some light green for the moss which melted wonderfully into the orange. These unpredictable things happen with watercolour. I love it.

Diese Doppelseite ist wahrscheinlich die Skizze, die mir bisher von den Rothenburg - Bilder am Besten gefällt, obwohl ich sie von einem Foto gemalt habe. Das Cerulean Blau für die Schatten und das Hellgrün, das im Dach in das Orange geflossen ist finde ich toll. Das sind die unvorhergesehenen Dinge, die ich am Aquarellmalen so gut finde.

No comments:

Post a Comment