Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Sketchbook Madeira - Bathing Platform

It is late afternoon and there are no people on the bathing platform. The ocean got 20 °C which is quite warm for the Atlantic at this time of year. I climbed up to one of the smaller platforms on the rocks and did my drawing. The perspective is a bit weird. For the stones I used the remaining watercolour on my mixing palette - its the last page in my sketchbook - I am happy that I packed some more sheets of watercolour paper in  my bag - just in case. What a luck. Time for a drink now.

Es ist später Nachmittag und es sind keine Menschen auf der Badeplattform. Das Meer hat 20 °C, was ziemlich warm ist für den Atlantik, vor allem für diese Zeit des Jahres. Ich kletterte auf eine erhöhte Plattform um alles überblicken zu können und begann zu malen. Die Perspektive ist etwas seltsam. Für die Steine habe ich die restliche Farbe auf meiner Mischpalette verwendet. Kehraus sozusagen, denn das ist meine letzte Seite in diesem Skizzenbuch, aber zum Glück habe ich ja noch Papier dabei, damit ich weitermalen kann. Jetzt ist es aber erstmal Zeit was trinken zu gehen.

No comments:

Post a Comment