Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Sketchbook Madeira - Madeirense Houses






















While sitting on my quiet balcony in the sun I began a direct watercolour of some houses in the distance with a new sheet of Fabriano watercolour paper as my sketchbook is full.

The light was extraordinarily bright and there was nearly no wind that day. The shadows of plants and houses make it more interesting to paint for me. 

The hills and houses in the background where not my main focus so I did them very fast and with no details. Here I used some dabs of the lunar blue I mentioned in another post these days. I will still have to figure out how to use this colour. This one was very fun to do.

Während ich auf meinem Balkon in der Sonne das schöne Leben genoss, begann ich ein direktes Aquarell der Häuser in der Ferne. Ein neues Blatt Papier von meinem Fabriano Block kam nun zum Einsatz, denn mein Skizzenbuch war ja inzwischen voll. 

Das Licht war heute extrem hell und es gab so gut wie keinen Wind. Die Schatten der Pflanzen und Häuser machten es noch interessanter für mich zu malen.

Die Berge und Häuser im Hintergrund waren für mich nicht wichtig, daher habe ich sie nur angedeutet. Hier habe ich mal ein wenig von Lunar Blue DS (von dem ich vor ein paar Tagen gesprochen habe eingesetzt). Ich muss noch herausfinden für was ich die Farbe verwenden werde und noch Tests machen. Das Bild hat mir grossen Spass gemacht.

No comments:

Post a Comment