Friday, May 25, 2018

Flieder





















click to see details





My lilacs were in full bloom this year. The smell is absolutely great and the colours are as well.

Mein Flieder hat dieses Jahr üppig geblüht. Der Duft ist absolut super und die Farben sind es auch.

---

Pentalic:

to the left the new book, to the right the book with loose sheets
Yesterday there was a nice surprise in my mailbox: Elke from Pentalic was so generous and sent me a Pentalic Aqua Journal in exchange to the one with the binding problem (loose sheets that fell out of the square Aqua Journal - see my post here). The new one is a landscape format with real binding - not glueing - and I am looking forward to do direct watercolours on this fantastic paper again. I am happy and thank Elke for the very good customer service.

No comments:

Post a Comment