Saturday, May 26, 2018

Auf der Comburg





















Visited Comburg close to Schwäbisch Hall with a friend. I shall come back to draw as there is a lot to see here. This one was done with the help of a photo as we did not stay long enough.

Die Comburg bei Schwäbisch Hall habe ich mit einer Freundin besucht. Ich sollte bald mal zurückkommen, denn hier gibt es eine Menge Motive zum Malen. Dieses Bild habe ich mit Hilfe eines Fotos nachträglich gemalt, denn wir waren nicht lange genug dort. 

Below is how I started:


Another beautiful thing happened yesterday. I received a parcel from Portugal from my friend Hélio who is so generous to me. The watercolour block of Arches is super and will come with me to my next watercolour trip and I am so deeply honoured having received the beautiful Laloran Sketchbook from the Sketch Tour Portugal to try out. How lucky I am!

The Sketch Tour Portugal for Hélio was a tour all over the Algarve Region of Portugal. Hélio is the head of the Algarve Urban Sketchers. He and fellow urban sketcher Roisin Cure from Ireland had a good sketching week together with the commitment to do about 6 sketches a day each and travel through the Algarve. Here is Hélios first posts on the adventure (if needed use the translator on his page).

No comments:

Post a Comment