Monday, February 22, 2021

Mood of the day sketch - No sun today - optimistic birds

 

Continuing with Antonellas inspiration to sketch my direct surroundings, I sketched the little sparrow on February 1, as the birds began to sing their songs. They say that spring is approaching. We had a lot of rain that day, but it is getting warmer. For me it still feels like November weather. No sun that day and only 6°C. The birds have better mood than me.

This brown paper needed a bit of gouache colours together with my usual watercolours, so I used a blue and a white to get better coverage.

Mit den von Antonella inspirierten Skizzen mache ich weiter und male was direkt vor meiner Nase ist. Am 1. Februar war das ein kleiner Spatz, denn die Vögel singen bereits ihr Frühlingslied. Wir hatten enorm viel Regen, aber es wird etwas wärmer. Es fühlt sich dennoch nach Novemberwetter an, denn die Sonne bleibt weg und es hat 6°C. Die Vögel haben bessere Laune, als ich.

Das braune Papier braucht etwas Gouache, neben meinen normalen Aquarellfarben, also habe ich Blau und etwas Weiss dazugenommen.

No comments:

Post a Comment