Thursday, September 15, 2022

Urban Sketching Regensburg, Bavaria

 

In the end of the month of August, I made a one day sketch trip to Regensburg. As we arrived we had breakfast at Café Moritz. In the beginning we were the only guests. The breakfast is recommendable.


After visiting the cathedral and the cities highlights, we went into a beer garden for lunch. Here I made a sketch with those lovely granulating colours I had with me.


This is one of the windows of an ancient brewery in Regensburg. Did not have time to sketch more at this place.

 

Next and last stop which attracted my attention was a shop for small childrens clothes. As I finished it, the owner took all the stuff away and closed the shop.

It was time to drive back and three sketches in a day was sufficient on this nice summer day.

No comments:

Post a Comment