Sunday, November 14, 2021

Vellberg, Torturm zum Städtle

 

That Tuesday afternoon, the sun came out of the grey sky, we had before and I spontaneously quit work for an hour of leisure sketching time in between. My sketchbag is always ready in the car so I can quickly leave. 

I intended to have a coffee in Vellberg and sketch a bit. To my surprise the Café was closed, but no worries, the sun is still there and I sketch one of the towers. 

I hurry, as it is getting very cold (6° Celsius). Speedsketching. For the sky I use the skyblue colour, Justyna gave me a while ago. No need to care about lots of details...A little time for sketching is always worth the effort!

An diesem Dienstag Nachmittag kam plötzlich die Sonne aus dem Hochnebel hervor und ich nahm mir spontan 1 h Auszeit, mein Malzeug steht immer schon bereit. Ich wollte auf einen Café nach Vellberg fahren. Als ich dort ankam, war leider das Schwedencafé zu, aber ich kam ja auch wegen der Sonne und der schönen Umgebung. Also fing ich an mit einem Buntstift schnell vorzuzeichnen.

 

Die Sonne stand schon sehr tief und es dauerte nicht lange, da war sie auch schon wieder weg, aber ich warf dann mit hoher Geschwindigkeit die Farbe aufs Bild und schwupps war auch ich schon wieder weg.

 

Bei dieser Kälte ist es nicht möglich auf Feinheiten zu achten, denn wir hatten 6 ° Celsius und ich wurde am Ende immer schneller, trotz der Handschuhe. 

Ein Stündchen Auszeit lohnt sich immer!

No comments:

Post a Comment