Monday, November 1, 2021

Acrylic Markers

 

 

Back at home after my stay in Sicily, a while ago it was an extreme difference in terms of temperature and weather. It was like coming from summer to fall in one day. At home the trees begin to loose their leaves and the temperatures are very low already. Good that the Sketch Marathon in Prague was another Event that challenged me.

To cheer me up a bit, I ordered some new stuff like some acrylic and gelly markers to try some new things.

What a fun to do portrait sketches of my sketchers friends Anna and Stephanie with different painting media.

I really enjoyed this test and will probably use these if there is not enough time to watercolour.

 

Very cool acrylics of which I had never thought having fun with...Joao Catarino told me at USk Symposium in Porto that he was using them all the time and they came again into my mind as I watched Jan Vitek paint...so far I just own the four different colours you see in my upper sketches, which for fast portraits (here on brown paper) come in handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment