Saturday, October 30, 2021

Sketch Marathon Prague - The day after...

 

I have to admit that the day after the famous Sketch Marathon I was really done. If you have read my earlier posts, you might know that we met for a final breakfast for ending the marathon. Although I could not stay awake all night and slept a bit, after breakfast I just wanted to sleep and did not feel comfortable. 

We went back to the hotel to relax. Our friends from Poznan, Justyna and Piotr texted meanwhile, if we would come for lunch. Good idea ... I am always hungry. After a bit of sleep we went to the beautiful restaurant they chose, right to river Moldau (with a view!!!) and we had a very good eat and sketch session there. 

 

Justyna painted to the side of the castle and did a fantastic sketch which you can see on her insta @wojnowskajustyna

My sketch turned out a bit pale, but I had to stop, as again the beautiful meal arrived (...this seems to happen all the time).



After some time in the city we headed to Grand Café Orient (...which is one of my favourites, with the cubist interior...), where I did my unfinished sketch of the greenish cushions and lamps. The waiters were as fun as ever, making a show, while serving the cake and we had a very good time. 

 

Let's do that soon again, Justyna and Piotr.

Then it was time to say goodbye. 

I was still feeling a bit dizzy...no dinner that day...only sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment