Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Black Forest - Nature by the Lake



























Trees as far as you can see. After a quiet sleep by the lake the world around me awakes slowly and I can see the fantastic nature around me. To the left lots of trees and hedges and to the right is the Titisee (lake). I pulled out all the green colours of my small watercolour kit to paint the vegetation I see here. A smell of coffee and fresh bakery and the world is even more beautiful.

Bäume so weit das Auge reicht. Nach einer ruhigen Nacht am See erwacht die Welt nur langsam und ich kann die schöne Natur um mich herum betrachten. Für das obere Bild habe ich alle Grüntöne meines kleinen Reise-Aquarellkastens verwendet, um die Vegetation zu malen, die ich hier sehe. Der Geruch von frischem Kaffee und Gebäck macht alles noch schöner.

No comments:

Post a Comment