Sunday, March 17, 2019

watercolour portrait sketch (in progress) - Annette


























I am in portraiting mood. I did this watercolour of my painting friend - unfinished so far. The face is close to be finished, but the background and the clothes are not yet done. Maybe I continue tomorrow. 

This is how I proceeded: First the sketch of the face with a rough pencil, then I started with the face in skin tones. For the background a light green underpainting. Let's see how it still develops...

Bin in Portrait-Stimmung. Das Aquarell zeigt eine Malfreundin - bis jetzt noch unvollendet. Das Gesicht ist fast fertig, aber Hintergrund und Kleidung sind noch nicht so weit. Vielleicht mach ich es morgen fertig. 

Angefangen habe ich mit einer Zeichnung und dann die Hauttöne aufgetragen. Für den Hintergrund habe ich einen hellgrünen Untergrund angelegt. Mal sehen wie sich die Zeichnung entwickelt...

No comments:

Post a Comment