Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Sketchbook Madeira - Eastend

A double spread of the coast with its dark cliffs, the green vegetation and the beautiful blue sea. I brought turquoise but from my last visit I know that the colours of the sea here need some more darker blues like indigo or indanthrone blue. As I did not try lunar blue so far, I packed a tube of it into my bag (I have that tube from the goodie bag of the USk Symposium in Porto and will try it as soon as I have the opportunity - no idea what it looks like - so this will be the surprise colour of my travels this time). Let's see if I find something to draw for tomorrow...

Eine Doppelseite der Küste mit den sehr dunklen Klippen, der üppigen Vegetation und dem blauen Meer. Türkis habe ich wieder eingepackt, aber vom letzten Besuch her weiss ich, dass man hier auch viele dunkle Blautöne wie Indigo oder Indanthrone brauchen kann. Ausserdem habe ich eine Tube Lunar Blue DS in meine Tasche gepackt, denn diese Farbe habe ich noch von der Symposium-Goodie-Bag und wollte sie längst einmal ausprobieren - das ist also dieses Mal meine Überraschungs-Farbe. Genug für heute.  Mal sehen, ob ich einen schönen Platz für Morgen zum Malen finde.

more tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment