Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Sit and Relax





























My sister gave me a nice small postcard block as a present. It is from Daler & Rowney the Aquafine 300 g. Tried this small direct watercolour with it and was very satisfied how the paper behaved. The wet areas hold the water very long and the colour transitions are smooth if you put several layers of colour onto the wet areas. I like the paper and think the little block will come with me to my next trip.

Meine Schwester hat mir einen kleinen Postkartenblock mit Aquarellpapier geschenkt. Der Block ist von Daler & Rowney, Aquafine 300g. Das kleine direkte Aquarell habe ich darauf gemalt und bin sehr zufrieden, wie sich das Papier verhält. Die bereits bemalten, nassen Flächen halten die Feuchtigkeit lange genug, um gute Übergänge bei mehreren Farbaufträgen zu garantieren. Ich mag das Papier sehr gern und werde den kleinen Block auf meine nächste Reise mitnehmen.

No comments:

Post a Comment