Sunday, July 22, 2018

Sulzfeld - a three colour drawing and strange perspective





















Three colours for a late afternoon drawing: Ultramarine, Alizarin Crimson and Yellow ocre. Here I stretched the perspective from one side to my left to the right side tower as I wanted to have all of my view of this street in one painting. The street was straight and did not curve and I drew the house on the left side a little thinner in order to get the left tower into the drawing. Funny thing that is. It was late already when I finished and again I forgot to eat and drink and so did my drawing buddies as we where so absorbed by our art.
to be continued...

An diesem späten Nachmittag machte ich das obere Bild mit nur drei Farben: Ultramarin, Alizarin Crimson, Ocker. Die Perspektive habe ich auch hier etwas strapaziert, damit ich den Turm rechts und links jeweils noch auf mein Bild bekomme. In Wirklichkeit ist die Strasse auch gerade, aber um alles draufzubekommen war eine Anpassung nötig. Es war schon spät, als ich aufhörte zu malen und genau wie meine Mitmaler habe ich wieder vergessen etwas zu essen und zu trinken, weil ich so von meiner Umgebung und der Malerei eingenommen war. 
Bis morgen dann... 

No comments:

Post a Comment