Monday, July 9, 2018

Mitten in Rothenburg - my small watercolour kit for the summer -















 

Again Rothenburg. This one I did sitting next to the fountain directly on site - just the pencil drawing and finished the watercolour at home.


Wieder einmal Rothenburg. Dieses Mal habe ich nur die Bleistift-Zeichnung gemacht und dann Zuhause die Aquarellfarbe aufgetragen. 


















Double spread:



I filled my small watercolour palette with the colours I love most at the moment. It is a crazy mix from different companies. I left one blank spot as I am not yet sure what else to include. Please let me know if you have a tip for me what to include or tell me your most beloved colours in the comments below.

Meine kleine Aquarell-Palette habe ich mit meinen aktuellen Lieblingsfarben befüllt. Es ist ein verrückter Mix aus Farben verschiedener Hersteller und es gibt noch einen unbefüllten Platz, bei dem ich noch nicht genau weiss, was ich noch einfügen werde. Ihr könnt mir gerne mitteilen, wenn ihr einen Farb-Tip für mich habt, oder mir eure beliebtesten Farbtöne unten in den comments nennen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment