Thursday, January 11, 2018

Am Ortsrand + my actual watercolour palette



















Below you will find my actual watercolour palette for sketching outdoors. I will probably skip the potters pink as I did not use it as often as I thought I would.
Probably I insert another blue tone. Depending on where I travel or go, I use cerulean or if it is a light blue needed I stick to Manganese Blue Hue. (For mixes Cerulean is great.) I do not have yellow ocre (and umber - I use more seldomly) in this palette. Sometimes I take them with me separately when needed and mauve or violet are some colours I sometimes need too. I change my palette often and use different brands just to try them out. So nothing is fix!

Unten findet ihr meine aktuelle Aquarellpalette für draussen. Wie gestern bereits gesagt, fällt Potters Pink als Palettenfarbe wahrscheinlich bei mir weg, denn ich habe gemerkt, dass ich die Farbe nicht oft verwende (ich habe ja noch immer die Tube, die ich mitnehmen kann). Vielleicht kommt dafür ein Blauton dazu...das hängt aber auch davon ab wohin ich gehe oder reise. Ich tausche manchmal auch Cerulean und Mangan-Blau aus, je nachdem was besser passt. Ocker (und Umbra - brauche ich seltener) habe ich nicht in dieser Palette, aber da ich die schon ab und zu brauche, nehme ich sie separat mit, genauso wie Violett oder Mauve. Ich ändere meine Palette oft und teste auch verschiedene Marken. Also nix is fix!