Sunday, December 24, 2023

Hello Calabria - good to be back

 

Yes it is strange to post this now at Christmas time, but it is not so long ago when I had some nice travels to Calabria. A lot of time sketching and meeting other artists.

The travels started in Lamezia where I did my first sketch (full landscape spread):

 

This time I drew the outline with a coloured pen instead of pencil as I had to hurry to get the train...

 

On my double spread, the left sketch shows a beachbar, where I had a good view to the ocean, but sketched the interior (?) and the right one shows the coastal street to the harbour.

 Above the onlocation photo.

 

This spread shows part of the harbour and I sketched this earlier this year on another visit to the city.


 

To finish this post I will show you the lovely view from a balcony to the harbour.

This one was a very fast one and probably the most fun.

 

I sketched a lot more which I might show later... I gotta go, it is Christmas.

Have a wonderful Christmas Season everybody. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment