Monday, October 24, 2022

Sketching in Sicily III

 

Now I am in Cefalu which is about an hour away from Palermo, Sicily. 

I was having Aperitivo in a bar close to the beach. There is a great seaview from this location and I sketched the buildings I could see from here which were mainly the large cathedral and the adjacent buildings. Then in the middle ground there were trees and as always there were some cars on the street in the foreground. 

A very relaxed passtime.

 

The next morning I went to the beach before breakfast and sketched a few sailships, who spent the night in the shallow waters of the bight. One by one they left, so I did not finish this one as I was hungry for breakfast anyway. 

The calmness of the awaking city was awesome and it was warm already in the early hours of the day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment