Thursday, July 7, 2022

USk Hohenlohe - Breakfast in Schwäbisch Hall

 

Katharina (@rinibommel) had the idea to meet in Schwäbisch Hall for a nice breakfast sketching session. What a view. While Katharina did a panoramic and a fast sketch of the wonderful breakfast, I tried to sketch a friend who sat opposite. 

The lovely lady who served the breakfast is the heart and soul of the restaurant (and already known to some of my sketchfriends;)

Later we made a little walk along the river to Ilge and then to Johanniter church.

Then we headed towards Landratsamt and did our next sketch from the stairs. A parrot in the opposite window made funny noises. Katharina sketched a very detailed and complicated house, while I tried to sketch part of the skulpture on the stairs, which I found very dynamic. I shortened the rope in order part of the skulpture of the women tying the rope could be seen...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment