Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Summer is over? No!

 

 

Dear Friends, the summer is not yet over and I first would like to thank everyone who bought my book so far. Thank you for your great support. If you did not order a book yet, do not hesitate and grab one, while still hot...;)

Liebe Freunde, der Sommer ist glücklicherweise noch nicht vorbei und ich danke denjenigen, die bereits eines meiner schönen Bücher gekauft haben. Falls ihr noch keines habt, dann zögert nicht und bestellt eines, solange der Vorrat reicht.

*** 


I am now looking forward to the beginning of Loket Sketchtour which will start this Friday. I already filled up my watercolour palette, which is still the way as I display below:


 ... I will add a few tubes of very dark colours such as DS moonglow and a dark violet for eventual night sketches to my watercolour kit (...as well as a headlamp, which proved helpful if it is very dark). I packed lots of different papers and sketchbooks and will report on my sketches very soon.

I am so looking forward to meet again my sketchfriends and sketch litterally from dusk till dawn...so stay tuned...

***

Jetzt freue ich mich erstmal auf die Loket Sketchtour und auf meine Freunde und erwarte ein langes Wochenende das sicher komplett durchgemalt wird... also schaut wieder rein, um meine Skizzen und Erzählungen zu sehen...

No comments:

Post a Comment