Monday, August 23, 2021

Check out my NEW BOOK with watercolours of beautiful Hohenlohe

 

Dear Friends, my new book with on-location-watercolours, covering some places of my beautiful home area of Hohenlohe has arrived. 

I am proud that about 60 of my watercolour paintings are in this book. These are the sketches I made during our Urban Sketchers Hohenlohe Outings. In this book, they are arranged according to their date of creation. 

If you like my paintings and would like to support my work, please do not hesitate to order the book. Thank you.

CLICK THIS LINK to my ebay account, if you would like to purchase it. It is possible to send it worldwide. Thanks.


Liebe Freunde, mein neues Buch mit direkt plein-air gemalten Aquarellen aus meiner Heimat Hohenlohe ist da.

Ich bin stolz, dass rund 60 meiner Aquarelle in diesem Buch zu sehen sind. Es sind Bilder, die ich hauptsächlich währen unserer Urban Sketchers Hohenlohe Treffen gemalt habe. In diesem Buch sind sie nach der Zeit ihrer Entstehung geordnet.

Wenn ihr meine Bilder mögt und gerne meine Arbeit unterstützen möchtet, dann zögert nicht euch ein Buch zu bestellen. Vielen Dank. 

Das Buch kann hier PER KLICK über meinen Ebay-Account bestellt werden. Danke. 

No comments:

Post a Comment