Saturday, January 30, 2021

Memory of Madeira - Missing is possible!

 

Really I am missing Madeira and my Urban Sketcher Friends there. Usually I visit them once a year, but as you all know this is not possible. In order to get into memory mood, I painted this larger watercolour of the market with the beautiful flowers and the flower lady with her colourful clothes.

This is my post no. 1600. How cool is that. Thank you to you for being with me on my creative journey.

Oh Mann, ich vermisse Madeira und meine Freunde der USk Madeira. Normalerweise bin ich ein mal im Jahr dort und jetzt ist es, wie ihr alle wisst leider nicht möglich. Gerne habe ich deshalb dieses etwas grössere Aquarell vom Markt in Funchal mit den schönen Blumen und der farbenprächtig gekleideten Blumenfrau gemalt.

Das ist mein 1600ster Post. Ich freu mich und danke euch für euer Interesse und dass ihr mich auf meiner kreativen Reise begleitet.

Here are two of my many sketches of a Madeirense Flower Lady: HERE and HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment