Thursday, August 6, 2020

Mal wieder in Vellberg (unfinished)





















The weather was very good that day and I decided to spend an hour of my late afternoon in Vellberg. I sat under the arcades and only few people were around as it was a weekday. There is a little wall where I sat so I could comfortably use it as a table for my watercolour stuff.

Although I had a great time, my leisure time was over after a short hour, so I could not finish my watercolour. No doubt, I will have to come back soon. 

Das Wetter war an diesem Spätnachmittag so gut, dass ich beschloss für eine Stunde Malen nach Vellberg zu fahren. Ich saß unter den Arcaden und nur einige wenige Leute waren an diesem Wochentag unterwegs. Dort wo ich saß gibt es eine kleine Wand, die ich sehr komfortabel als Ablage für mein Aquarellzubehör nutzen konnte. Ein schöner Platz.

Leider musste ich nach einer Stunde meine Freizeitaktivität beenden. Mein Aquarell ist noch nicht fertig. Kein Zweifel, ich muss bald wiederkommen.

No comments:

Post a Comment