Thursday, August 1, 2019

USk Symposium Amsterdam 2019 - Lunchtime + Some of my most precious sketchbooks and sketchbag



















This sketch was done while having lunch at Cafe Morlang with my closest sketching friends before the official opening of the Symposium. 

We sat outside directly by the canal and close to a bridge. I sat at the table facing the cafe so I sketched the opposite view. As you can see the houses are often beautifully decorated with flowers....ahhh flowers...my new sketching bag...

I would not like to forget posting my new beautiful (flowery) sketching bag I got from my friend P. and also the exquisite hand craftet sketchbooks she brought along from her far away country. These are so beautiful and precious gifts I extremely love. 


I feel deeply honoured. Thank you so much.

More about another very special sketchbook type    tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment