Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Marktbreit Painters Weekend - day 2 - View to Bachgasse


























The sun comes out every now and then and creates beautiful shadows on the pavement. I am sheltered as the sky is still clouded and it could rain any moment again. A lot of people are coming by and have a look at what I do. Many of them tourists but also residents. One man said that he would love to have my painting for his living room. He came by twice to see my progress. A tourist lady wanted to buy my painting, but I told her that as it is not yet finished I could not give it away. Lots of people stopped and told me their stories and watched me drawing for a longer time - seems to be relaxing...

***

Later that day - very much later at about 8pm in the evening I arrived at my hotel again and did my evening overview (on my bed) of what I drew and painted on my day 2. Here it is: 

 
click to enlarge









Die Sonne kommt immer wieder hervor und wirft schöne Schatten auf die Straße. Ich bin geschützt unter einem Dach, denn es ist immer noch enorm wolkig und es könnte jeden Moment wieder regnen. Viele Menschen gehen an mir vorbei und halten an, um zu sehen, was ich da mache. Es sind viele Touristen, aber auch Einheimische. Ein Mann aus dem Ort sagte zu mir, dass sich das Bild gut in seinem Wohnzimmer machen würde. Er kam zweimal vorbei, um meine Fortschritte anzusehen. Eine Touristin wollte mein Bild kaufen, aber ich sagte ihr, dass es noch nicht fertig sei und ich es deshalb nicht hergeben könne. Viele Leute stoppten und erzählten mir ihre Sories und standen länger neben mir und erzählten und schauten zu - wie so oft denke ich, dass Zusehen beim Malen irgendwie beruhigend auf Mensch (und Tier) wirkt...

***

Später am Abend kam ich erneut erst um ca. 20:00 Uhr im Hotel an und breitete meine Bilder des 2. Tages wieder auf meinem Bett aus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment