Wednesday, August 8, 2018

USk Symposium 2018 in Porto, Day 4, Workshop 4

On the last Symposium Day my fourth workshop was held by an absolute Master of watercolour: Cheang Jin Khoo from Malaysia. 

C.J. made a one hour demo while explaining his painting and answering questions. 

The workshop was called: "Leaving white in Watercolour".

 
After that we had 1,5 hours to do our paintings of the same subject (mine above is still unfinished (and I think it will remain like this). 

I really liked the work of Chris from my workshop group with a plain colour approach and a very clear composition) and later we had a grouping to discuss the work.


After the workshop we all hurried back to Alfandega. I still did not have tickets for the raffles-draw and as Paula bought some tickets I also bought two of them. 


After this whole full day, we went for dinner with our friends and some nice ladies from Paris, Egypt, Lebanon?, Ireland,... joined us. We had a great evening together. Yet another wonderful coloured day in Porto.

No comments:

Post a Comment