Thursday, August 9, 2018

USk Syposium 2018 in Porto, Final Sketchcrawl Praça da Liberdade


After lunch we decided to go to the final destination to sit down on Praça da Liberdade and draw more "quietly" (if ever this is possible in the city). For me this was the most relaxed drawing time of the whole Symposium as the challenging workshops were over. In the meantime friends arrived from Switzerland and every evening we had great fun in talking art and having dinner together. With every group dinner I learned more thanks to all of my friends. Here are a few things I learned and noted down to memorize:

  
Here it is me sketching the statue. (Thank you Paula for photographing.)

Further down is a photo from the next day in order to be able to compare reality to my sketchbook. 

Below is a map where all sketchwalks are shown. I could only attend the first and the last one as I was having workshops at the time of the other sketchwalks.

No comments:

Post a Comment