Saturday, August 4, 2018

USk Symposium 2018 in Porto, Day 2, early start of the day





















Early start of the day after quite a short night. The yesterdays evening reception was good fun and we met lots of excellent urban sketchers and they were all very nice people. It was crazy to see all these artists at Alfandega I just knew by internet and it was impressive  to finally meet them in person all in one spot. This morning a lot of coffee was needed to keep me going and I was really excited about doing my first workshop today. But first I did the drawing you see above amongst the early birds at the edge of the Alfandega building.

Am zweiten Tag war ich früh dran, trotz des abendlichen Empfangs. Wir trafen dort tolle Künstler und heute gesellte ich mich zu den Frühaufstehern, um das obere Bild zu malen. Auf meinen ersten Workshop war ich schon sehr gespannt. Oben das Bild, das ich unter den Early-Birds an der Ecke der Alfandega gemalt habe.

No comments:

Post a Comment