Thursday, August 23, 2018

Porto after the Symposium, In Town





















Now that I am at home I am still in the Porto mood. I think a symposium is such a great thing that you have a lot of ideas and thoughts to "digest" afterwards, and I still have this enthousiasm that goes along with it. I did not try out a lot of my goodie bag so far, but I will report on a few things as soon as I have tried them out.

Wieder Zuhause bin ich noch immer in Porto-Stimmung. Ein Symposium ist so eine grosse Sache, dass man viele Ideen und Gedanken mitnimmt, die man erst nach einiger Zeit "verdauen" kann und ich spüre noch immer den Enthusiasmus der damit einhergeht. Von meiner Goodie Bag habe ich noch nicht viel ausprobiert - es war einfach keine Zeit dazu - aber sobald ich Zeit habe berichte über den einen oder anderen Artikel.

Lion on a wall/Löwe an einer Hauswand
 

No comments:

Post a Comment