Saturday, June 30, 2018

direct watercolour no.30 (30 in 30 days challenge) Schöner Brunnen Schwabach


























My no. 30 of the direct watercolours this month shows a statue of the beautiful fountain in the centre of Schwabach. I used orange and ultramarine and lots and lots of water which was quite fun to see the colours melt together. I had great pleasure doing these direct watercolours and will focus on that as it helps me to trust my own brush strokes without sticking too much to the lines of a pencil or a pen. The only thing that  was difficult for me is to stick to one kind of technique as sometimes I like doing pencil drawings before I use the colour. It is the mix of it all that is the best.

Mein 30. direktes Aquarell in diesem Monat zeigt eine Statue am "Schönen Brunnen" in Schwabach. Ich habe hauptsächlich orange und ultramarine verwendet und natürlich sehr viel Wasser. Die Farben haben sich sehr schön auf dem Papier vermischt. Mit den direkten Aquarellen hatte ich sehr viel Spass und die Übung war gut, damit ich meinen Pinselstrichen noch mehr traue und keine Bleistift oder Tusche Linien benötige, um ein Motiv zu malen. Was mir aber noch besser gefällt ist, wenn ich von Tag zu Tag die Abwechslung habe und nicht nur eine Technik ausprobiere. Die Mischung macht es für mich.

No comments:

Post a Comment