Monday, June 5, 2017

Carvoeiro - Aussichtspunkt auf die Ostseite der Bucht - Meeting with the Algarve Urban Sketchers Bild 4


























I did not finish my last painting of the day with the Algarve Urban Sketchers. In the end there was just Hélio and me and we talked a lot about different colours, technique and Hélio made me a great gift: A sheet of I think Canson 300 g paper to try. I will make a test shortly so I can tell and show you my results. It was a great and intensive sketching day. Many thanks to Maria, Tom and above all to Hélio, who did a great Leporello Sketchbook that day with ink. He will add the colouring later as we did not have enough time anyhow... 
                                            IT WAS GREAT!

Mein letztes Bild des Tages mit den Urban Sketchern wurde leider nicht ganz fertig. Am Ende waren nur noch Hélio und ich da und wir sprachen über verschiedene Farben, Techniken und Hélio schenkte mir ein Canson 300 g Papier zum ausprobieren. Ich teste es bald mal und zeige dann mein Ergebnis. Es war auf jeden Fall ein super intensiver Mal-Tag. Herzlichen Dank an Maria, Tom und vor allem an Hélio, der an diesem Tag ein hervorragendes Leporello Skizzenbuch mit Tinte gezeichnet hat. Die Kolorierung mit Aquarellfarben macht er Zuhause, denn dazu hat leider die Zeit nicht gereicht...    
                                           ES WAR KLASSE!