Saturday, January 6, 2024

Back to Calabria

 

I am back to Calabria and it feels like coming home. During our breakfast we still can see the fires we already saw yesterday evening. The next village is in danger, but after several flights of the firefighters airplane the fires are extinguished. The stunt flight action is over. Good for the people. Next night we saw the spectacle again on the TV.


 Had a few more minutes to sketch the flowers on our balcony...


 ...and part of the house...before it began to rain...

we fled into a beach bar and I began to make a study of the ocean water which did not turn out to my liking...

 

Ciao from Calabria. Hope I did not forget any sketch...

oh yes, I forgot one ocean study from my balcony which I like, because the water looks agitated due to the wonderful blooming effect of the watercolours.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment