Friday, September 15, 2023

Visit of Marlene & Hélio Boto

 

Marlene & Hélio came later than expected. The heavy traffic made the trip from Switzerland to western Germany difficult. They finally arrived to meet again since we last met in Augsburg in 2019. Hélio is my "oldest" sketchfriend. Our first meetups in Portugal seemed like ages away, but in a way it was as if there was no time in between since we last met. 

We had dinner and they brought chocolate and some new to me Swiss crayons as a gift and I had to try both instantly. Here my fast sketch of Marlene and a very wonky one of Hélio ;) who was sketching as well...

 

It is fun, that the crayons are watercolourable...again different art tools for my collection and a fun to try. Thanks, friends.

___

New day, new fun:

 

Next day we had a USk Hohenlohe meetup with 4 sketchers by the weir in Schwäbisch Hall. There were Jan, Katharina, Hélio, Marlene and me. 

Here comes my sketch:


We went to Anlagencafé afterwards and later explored a bit the city...

Later we sketched at Market Square.


 The upper sketch is Hélios, the lower one is mine. We had a wonderful time in SHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment