Sunday, June 11, 2023

Sketchtour Schwäbisch Hall, still Day 2 - Siedersketching / Portraitsketching

 

10 minute people sketching


Katharina invited the Salt boilers (Sieder) of Schwäbisch Hall to Museum HFM and a delegation of them came in their traditional clothing and they also made music for us, gave a speech and we could sketch them in 10 minute poses. Awesome.


This lady is the first lady of the Sieder people, carrying the very important cock in her hands. The garments had the following colours: white, red, green and black.

Emily was my third sketching model and I sketched her a bit older than she was, but I am quite satisfied with the ten minute portrait sketch...

Above is our first model...


 

This was my view...and I started to sketch Emily after the Sieders first Lady... 

Here come the three sketches I made in one spread:



Thank you to all all our Portrait Models for the great performance.

Here is our group photo on which there are many sketchers missing...

(too shy shy)


 ...and here the Sieder/Sketcher photo:

Thank you everybody and thank you to Dr. Panter and Museum HFM for letting us use their awesome Barocksaal!

No comments:

Post a Comment