Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Sketchtour Schwäbisch Hall, Day 1 - Meet and Greet at Marquet Square

 

My fellow sketchers came from each direction of Germany like Berlin, Hannover, Hamburg, Karlsruhe, München, Augsburg, Dortmund, Plauen, Winnenden, and of course my friends from Czech Republic, from Poland and from Hungary came too. What an honour to have so many great artist in one place, here in Schwäbisch Hall. 

Above you can see my own sketch of the afternoon, which took me quite a long time, as the guests dropped in and there was a lot of talk and laughter at Café am Markt, where we had our first days headquarters for the afternoon.

 

The left sketch is Justynas and the right upper sketch is also Justynas. 

The right lower sketch is mine. 

At dinner I made a fast portrait sketch of Gunter:

 

Really happy about this sketch and was so happy to see Gunter again who was here last year as well with us at Sketchtour Kirchberg.

 

...to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment