Monday, December 26, 2022

Sketchtrip to Budapest 3 - portrait sketching at "the Whale"

 


After the cold of the market hall we were a bit frozen and hungry so we entered a building called "the Whale" and had coffee and cake. Piotr was sitting opposite and I had to do a portrait sketch of him (this is my third of him).

In the glass door behind him, you could see reflections of Justyna and me. Örs had done a sketch of Justyna and Justyna painted the outdoor scenery with the beautiful bridge. We all got the official USk Budapest stamp... 

I have to note that I used a waterbrush for the whole time in Budapest, which is very unusual to me, as I prefer large watercolour brushes, but here I had to hurry and was a bit lazy with unpacking and not much space on the tables, therefore it was the easiest way like this and so did the two others as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment