Friday, June 4, 2021

zoom portrait

 

Another zoom portrait party with my friends from Italy, Brazil and Canada. Thank you to all of you Antonella, Anna, Paula and Suzanne for the nice sketching event.


 This time I had a different strategy and instead of my usual direct watercolour I used a coloured pencil to make a rough sketch before watercolouring. As time is always tight I did not cover the whole faces with watercolour, as I would usually do with portraits, but I left a lot of white space. This helps being quicker, as the watercolour often needs an endless time to dry which is not good if you are having only a limited time available.

Wieder eine Portrait-Party via zoom mit meinen Freunden aus Italien, Brasilien und Canada. Dieses Mal hatte ich eine andere Malstrategie und bin vom direkten Aquarell weggegangen. Zur schnellen Vorzeichnung verwendete ich Buntstifte und begann dann mit Aquarell. Damit ich mit der Trocknungszeit nicht in Bedrängnis kam, habe ich nur wenig Wasser verwendet und viel hell gelassen. Für die Verfügbare Zeit, war das eine gute Taktik. 

No comments:

Post a Comment