Thursday, August 20, 2020

Sketching kit and colours for Sketchtour 2020

















The sketchtour is coming up which I planned together with my friend Johanna, an urban sketcher from Hannover... 

First question: What will I take with me for that next sketchtour?

I would like to have a reduced load of materials to carry around with me all day, when sketching so...

...this is my choice for a complete sketching kit:

- the upper palette filled with 25 colours
- two small palettes with additional colours - see below
  (one is filled with my actual favourites and can change acc. to my needs and 
   the other is a green palette which I use for gardens and the like)
- support board
- folding stool
- 2 synthetic brushes with a good tip (no.12 and 16)
- new waterproof backpack (suitable for A3 size sketchbook)
- Watercolour block/sketchbook A3 and A4 (heavy stuff! Just one of them fits
  into my bag - therefore the A4 is just a backup)
- folding Sketchbook, handmade by Helio (a beautiful gift!), 
  with very thick watercolour paper (I will certainly come back on that in a 
  separate post)
- maybe an additional Crocbook for cafe sketching?
- A few tubes of dark colours for nightsketching and a headlamp
- pencil, inkpen,...
- a hat and sunscreen as the weather will be hot for the first two days.

Keep fingers crossed that the good weather will continue. 

I have lots of ideas what topics to sketch and will certainly plan some sketching highlights...
so stay tuned for it...

We have so much sketching fun ahead! 






Meine Materialien für die Sketchtour sind oben aufgelistet.

#sketchtour2020

No comments:

Post a Comment