Sunday, June 7, 2020

USk Hohenlohe - Kirchberg an der Jagst, Part 2

















These are my afternoon sketches of the Hohenlohe sketchmeet in Kirchberg.
The following drawings are a combination of different smaller drawings on the A3 page like in a sketchbook (my block is my sketchbook btw).

Here is the full page spread. The drawing with the tower of around 14th century is made from a comforable seat in the Hofgarten where you can have a good view on lots of the old buildings.

I had lots of time in the late afternoon here, as my car broke down and I had to wait for assistance...plenty of time for drawing.

A very positive and successful sketching day.



Teil II: Die Bilder sind auf einer A3 Seite kombiniert (der A3 Block ist wie ein Skizzenbuch für mich). Das Bild mit dem Turm aus dem 14. Jhd wurde von einer komfortablen Bank im Hofgarten aus gemalt. Von dort aus hat man auch einen Blick auf einige alte Häuschen, die sich hinter verschiedenen Hecken befinden.

Ich hatte sehr viel Zeit an diesem Nachmittag, denn mein Auto sprang nicht mehr an und ich musste auf Hilfe warten....das bedeutet viel Zeit zum Malen. 

Das war ein sehr schöner Tag zum draussen Malen. 

- Facebook: Urban Sketchers Hohenlohe
- my Spring in Hohenlohe Sketchbook on Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment