Friday, March 27, 2020

Venice watercolour sketch




















.






Fast watercolour sketch of Venice in the still cold morning light. I painted the background part of a photo which I still had from watercolour class, which is no longer due to the actual crisis.

Sketching solely at home made me more aware of what I miss on the one hand and what I appreciate on the other. Above all I appreciate that blogging, reading, painting and sharing is such a great way to distract and get positive ideas. Behind the scenes I am working a lot in my garden and the house which makes me happy, too. The usual time pressure and hectic is gone, which is a positive side-effect. Let's do things that make us happy and get creative.
I.e. you can join our challenge (see yesterdays post).

Schnelle Aquarellskizze von Venedig in kalter Morgenstimmung. Die Fotovorlage stammt ursprünglich aus meinem Aquarellkurs, der leider momentan nicht mehr stattfindet.

No comments:

Post a Comment