Saturday, January 18, 2020

Messing around with ink
























This week-end I finally found some time to try the fountain pen I received while Hélio Boto and I met in Amsterdam. He gave it to me along with his beautiful hand-made sketchbooks and I always hesitated to try it. Since my school ages I did not write or draw a lot with fountain pens (...maybe I also feared the dirt they can make if you spill the ink somewhere...) but I carefully filled the green fountain pen with the ink below and tried to sketch my coffee cup.

I like the colour of the ink called Frieda, which looks a bit like indigo. (from the Amsterdam goodie bag).  The fountain pen works very well, but I have to get more used to it. Thanks again to my friend Hélio for this learning opportunity.

An diesem Wochenende habe ich mal etwas Zeit gefunden den Füller, den ich in Amsterdam zusammen mit den handgemachten Skizzenbüchern von Hélio Boto bekommen habe, auszuprobieren. Seit der Schule habe ich nur noch selten mit einem Füller geschrieben oder gemalt und vielleicht hatte ich auch die Tinten-Flecken etwas gefürchtet. Jetzt aber habe ich den Füller vorsichtig mit der abgebildeten Tinte (Frieda) befüllt und meine Kaffeetasse skizziert. 

Die Farbe der Tinte mag ich schoneinmal. Es handelt sich um eine Indigo-farbene Tinte. Der Füller funktioniert sehr gut und ich muss mich noch ein wenig daran gewöhnen. Danke an Hélio, dass ich diese Lernerfahrung machen konnte. 

No comments:

Post a Comment