Saturday, December 1, 2018

Helen in black & white

Had fun drawing Helen with a Cretacolor pencil No. 4 which is rougher than a usual pencil and darker so it is a bit easier to show on the computer. I fell in love with the Cretacolors after I had tried them from the Goodie-Bag of Porto-Symposium and since then I use them every once in a while. Yesterday I did not have enough time to do more, but I intend to give colour to this portrait soon and if it works out I will post it as well.

Hat Spaß gemacht die Helen mit einem Cretacolor Stift No. 4 zu malen, der etwas rauher ist, als ein normaler Bleistift und auch dunkler und somit besser auf dem Bildschirm sichtbar. Mir gefallen die Stifte seit ich sie in der Goodie-Bag von Porto mitgebracht hatte und ich verwende sie regelmässig. Gestern hatte ich aber keine Zeit mehr das Portrait mit Farbe zu versehen. Das hole ich sicher bald nach und poste das Bild nochmal, wenn alles so läuft, wie ich mir das vorstelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment