Wednesday, October 24, 2018

My travel equipment and palette




















My new travels are planned so I would like to share with you what I will take with me to my new destination (more about the destination shortly). 

- watercolour sketchbook A5 + watercolour postcard block

- small watercolour palette with refills of the following tube colours (left to right):

Cad. Lemon yellow, Dark Yellow,  Orange (Sennelier), Lasurorange (Schmincke), Cadmium Red (WN), Perm. Alizarin Crimson (WN), Ultramarine (Schmincke), Cerulean blue (DS), Violet, Cobalt blue (DS), Indanthr. blue (DS), Vert Jaune (Sennelier), Vert Anglais (Sennelier),  Yellow Ocre (Schmincke), Lasurbraun (Schmincke), Deep Sap (DS),  Van Dyck (Schmincke)

(Remark: These are the same colours I used for the whole summer outdoors)

- two brushes (14er with good point and 20er sable brush), pencil...

I am looking forward to have travels ahead and keep you posted on my drawings.

Neue Reisepläne. Oben seht Ihr meine Malausrüstung, die ich sehr klein halte, damit ich sie überall hin mitnehmen kann. 

-Skizzenbuch A5 + Postkartenblock
- Aquarellpalette (Farben siehe oben)
- Zwei Pinsel (14er mit guter Spitze und 20er Säbel)  

Ich freue mich auf die Reise.

No comments:

Post a Comment