Saturday, August 11, 2018

USk Symposium 2018 in Porto, Day 4, Final Reception, drink & draw


















On our last Syposium day (which was not our last day in Porto) there was still the raffles draw (where I actually won the package below photographed on my hotel bed with no. blue 31 - this is great!) 

And there was the closing reception....too bad for my friends (and in the end for me) that for non passholders they wanted 20 Euros/Person for entering the Reception as some of my friends therefore did not come and we others left earlier to join them as we wanted to be together. 

I would have loved to stay longer at the Reception, but how if your friends stay outside. A bit sad... anyhow this was a great event and I enjoyed every second with old friends and new. My thanks go to the GREAT ORGANIZERS, THE VOLUNTEERS and to all our nice portuguese hosts and GREAT PEOPLE of PORTO.

No comments:

Post a Comment