Monday, August 27, 2018

Porto after the Symposium, Nightsketch





















Since I saw the nightsketches of the two Pedros I wanted to try that as well. During the symposium there was no time although Pedro invited me to join them for their nightsketching session. Maybe next time. So I did one on my own and included some people in the foreground. I began with the light tones and went darker and darker. Real fun. I should try this more often.

Seit ich die Nachtskizzen der beiden Pedros gesehen hatte, wollte ich auch einmal wieder eine Nachtskizze machen. Während des Symposiums war leider keine Zeit dafür, obwohl Pedro mich einlud mich ihnen anzuschliessen. Vielleicht beim nächsten Mal. Nun habe ich es mal ganz alleine ausprobiert und fand Gefallen daran. Ich begann mit den hellen Tönen und fügte die immer dunkleren Töne dazu. Hat Spass gemacht. Das sollte ich noch öfters probieren.

No comments:

Post a Comment