Friday, November 3, 2017

Im Flieger




















Portugal here I come again...a three hours flight from Germany to the Algarve and a lot of visiting and probably lots of possibilities to draw...the weather forecast is great for the coming week and I travel very light with just a 10kg suitcase which limits my drawing stuff to a minimum. I took my Windsor & Newton pocket kit and a small Hahnemühle watercolour sketchbook which is great to travel light. I learned a bit more Portuguese and hope that I can understand more than last time. So great to have a holiday ahead!

Portugal ich komme... von Deutschland an die Algarve dauert der Flug ca. 3 Stunden und ich habe jede Menge Besichtigungen und hoffentlich auch viele Möglichkeiten zum Malen vor mir. Das Wetter wird lt. Vorhersage gut und ich reise nur mit leichtem Gepäck, nämlich mit einem 10 kg Koffer. Zum Malen hab ich mein Windsor & Newton Mini-Kit und ein kleines Hahnemühle Aquarellbuch dabei. Das Buch mag ich für die Reise sehr gerne, denn das Papier ist gut und das Buch ist sehr leicht. Dieses Mal habe ich wieder ein wenig mehr Portugiesisch gelernt und hoffe ich kann nochmal mehr verstehen, wie letztes Mal. Es ist klasse, wenn man in den Urlaub fahren kann!