Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Sektempfang

























Part of this painting was already on the Blog so today you can see the whole big thing. Underneath the upper final version I show you a few steps of my painting. The underpainting was done in a yellowish tone. I started with dark violet and brown to paint the darkest parts. Then I continued with lighter colors. Faces and highlights above all in the hair of the persons I did in the end. 

Einen Ausschnitt dieses Bildes hatte ich bereits auf dem Blog gezeigt. Heute nun das ganze große Acrylbild. Weiter unten sind meine Arbeitsschritte. Die Untermalung war in einem Gelbton. Ich begann mit dunklem Violett und Braun für die dunkelsten Stellen und machte danach mit helleren Tönen weiter. Die Gesichter und Highlights vor allem im Haar der Personen machte ich am Ende.