Saturday, October 21, 2023

Portraits sketched in Swidnica

 

Fast portraits directly on site look different than those made in studio. It is a spontaneous glimpse into the moment and very spontaneous.

 

Most of these were done in the evenings when sitting somewhere eating and drinking...


 


When I sketched this one we were sitting outside in a pizza place and it was already dark therefore it looks more expressive...could not see the colours properly...;)

 

Sketched this one on a pancake place where the sympathetic Wroclaw Sketchers asked us to come to


 ...and I sketched Michael at Chocaffeé right before I held my workshop


 Then Anna at a Café and she sketched me as well and gave me the lovely sketch. ...cannot get enough of those fast impressions...

No comments:

Post a Comment